Well, I’m no pro, but I DO like taking pictures of nature, evidently. All of my pictures were taken on my mission with my Kodak CD33 Zoom Digital Camera, and none of them were edited at all, and all of them were taken hand-held. I think what I love most about these pictures are the vibrant colors. Admittedly, the composition of the shots could probably use some help, but, oh well.
1. VT Ducks – 6 Aug 2008, around 1 PM, Virginia Tech University, f/5.1, 1/160 sec.
2. Teays Valley – May 2008, around 10AM, Nitro, West Virginia, f/2.7, 1/640 sec.
3. Provo Temple – 17 February 2008, Provo, Utah, f/5.1, 1/1000 sec.
4. Country Roads – May 2008, around 2:00 PM, Teays Valley, West Virginia, f/3.2, 1/350 sec.
5. Fall in C’burg – 20 October 2008, 11:18 AM, Blacksburg, Virginia, f/2.8, 1/60 sec.